National CAMRA News
- Autumn Statement 2013: Pub industry to benefit from business rate cut
Last Thursday George Osborne’s Autumn Statement revealed positive steps forward for the pub industry as the Chancellor announced a string of measures to ease business rate burden on pubs.
- It's time for pubcos to reassess their approach - by Mike Benner
This piece by Mike Benner, CAMRA's Chief Executive, first appeared in the Publican's Morning Advertiser. Campaigning activity on pubco reform has intensified as the Government’s decision grows near. CAMRA
- Over 200 MPs back CAMRA’s Pubco Reform campaign
A total of 201 MPs have pledged their support for our Fair Deal for Your Local campaign. Thanks to the commitment of 7715 CAMRA members who have lobbied their
- Please help CAMRA lobby Vince Cable to do the right thing on Pubco Reform
The Government is set to announce their response to the pubco reform consultation in a matter of weeks. Your support in getting us this far has made all the difference.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday 2nd December, 11:43 : Out and about this #Christmas? Let us know how many pubs you'll be visiting this year in our #CAMRA poll #BitOfFun a.pgtb.me/MtRrzm
- Sunday 1st December, 13:06 : RT @Daniel_Thwaites: Did you see Ian our Brewing Director +Anson @MillstoneMellor in action at #BBCGFS @CAMRA_Official #BeerExperience? :) …
- Sunday 1st December, 10:08 : Come and tick off 5 of the '300 more beers to try before you die' @BBCGoodFoodShow tickets left for beer tasting, 11am and 5pm. U208 hall 8
- Sunday 1st December, 08:55 : Author @RogerProtzBeer is holding tastings 2day using ales from his book "300 More Beers”. Perfect gift for any beer lover @BBCGoodFoodShow
- Friday 29th November, 19:34 : RT @andy_bloke: @CAMRA_Official @Daniel_Thwaites @BBCGoodFoodShow We really enjoyed the Great British Beer Experience yesterday thanks.