National CAMRA News
- Government Announces Pub Company Reform: CAMRA Celebrate Campaign Win!
Thousands of licensees will be protected from unfair business practices in the pub industry and our nation's pubs protected following today’s Government announcement which unveils plans for a Pubs Adjudicator
- Listen: York publican speaks out on pub company reform
In a podcast interview broadcast last week, York CAMRA member Nick Love speaks with licensee Paul Crossman to discuss the “desperate need” for pubco reform. You can listen to the
- 2014 European Election results a hit for beer drinkers
Last week the European Parliament Election results were announced, with 24 of the 73 newly elected MEPs pledging support for community pubs, real ale and consumer rights in Europe. Among
- Petition delivered to Government on pubco reform
Thanks to the overwhelming response from CAMRA members, activists and licensees, our petition calling on the Government to "End the Great British Pub Scandal" secured over 44,000 signatures before being
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 16:30 : Is it the age of 'Super Pubs'? Interesting stats from @MarketingWeekEd. How can pubs reach a wider audience? ow.ly/AwFXg #CAMRA
- Tuesday, 12:30 : RT @LiverpoolCAMRA: @caskaleweek Pubs breweries @CAMRA_Official CAW emptybelly posters logos available to download caskaleweek.co.uk/info-media/dow… hpic.twitter.com/vfPuaiHA6d
- Tuesday, 10:55 : Heard today's @BBCWomensHour focusing on wine, it would be great to have a piece on British Real Ale- we'd be happy to help!
- Monday, 16:13 : Excellent article highlighting the need for Pubco Reform to protect hard working licensees: theguardian.com/global/comment… #fairdeal4locals
- Friday 15th August, 11:31 : RT @GBBFMembership: Packing more membership packs ready for today's sessions. Great to see so many people have joined @CAMRA_Official this …