Volunteers are very welcome!
There are some simple things you can do to help:
- Become a beer scorer; visit http://www.camra.org.uk/nbss
- Adopt a pub (to two); keep us informed of developments and events; contact our Branch Pubs Campaigning Co-Ordinator.
As a branch we need help with:
- News and articles for our newsletter Ale & Apple contact the editor
- News and articles for our website contact our Branch Webmaster
- Distribution and replenishing of Ale & Apple in pubs you visit regularly.
- Surveying pubs to keep our pubs database up-to-date.
- Surveying pubs (and voting) for inclusion in the next CAMRA Good Beer Guide.
- Surveying pubs (and voting) for our Branch Pub of the Year.
- We also need people interested in photographing the pubs in our branch area.
- Helping at branch Beer & Cider Festivals (eg. setting up, or serving beer or cider).
- Even emailing us with any fresh information or corrections to the pubs in our branch area in the What Pub database will really be very helpful. Contact our Branch Pubs Officer
- Socially as a branch we enjoy brewery trips, pub visits and even tours to other places around the country. You could help organize something.
If you are interested, then please come along to one of our branch meetings (see the Branch Diary).